Monday, December 28, 2009

Goals for this week

Since I have the whole week off of work (wahoo!), I've decided to kick start my etsy store (at long last--for 8 months I've had a bunch of photos taken by my uber-talented friend Kristina Werner just sitting there waiting to get uploaded! Arghhhh!). Here are my goals for the week:

1. List 4 items each day for a total of 20 this week
2. Post at least 1 project on my blog each day
3. Clean up my craft room (it was so bad this morning I couldn't even bear to take a "before" picture)

I'm happy to report that I'm starting out the week with a bang: I added baby boy and girl bibs and burps to my etsy store (compelledtocraft.etsy.com).



I posted some Valentine projects earlier today; and my craft room is MUCH cleaner tonight than it was this morning. Wahoo!!! I even had lots of help from {b} and still got it done. [grin]

Today {b}sat on my desk while I worked on a dark gray wreath for my living room, wearing (if it can be called that) a pair of glasses as he carefully emptied my tool mug. He makes me smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment